Helping You Reunite With Your Family

Family Immigration Lawyer in Manhattan

Our Manhattan family immigration lawyer can assist you in bringing your loved one to the United States, ensuring a smooth and successful reunion with your family. With our assistance, you can confidently navigate the immigration process and be reunited with your family members in the U.S.

United States Immigration Attorney

When You Need Competent Assistance from a Trusted Family Based Immigration Lawyer in New York, We Can Help

United States Immigration Attorney

Understanding the Difference Between Immediate and Preference Relatives

Family Immigration Lawyer in Manhattan, NY
United States Immigration Attorney

How Lawful Permanent Residents Can Bring Family Members to the United States

United States Immigration Attorney

Let Our New York Family Immigration Lawyer Bring Your Loved Ones to the United States

United States Immigration Attorney

Commonly Asked Family Based Immigration Questions (FAQs)

A family-based immigration lawyer such as John Nicelli & Associates can guide you through the process of sponsoring your loved ones for family based green cards and reuniting your family in the United States.

Immediate relatives, such as parents and spouses of U.S. citizens, have no caps on visa allocation, while preference relatives, like married children of U.S. citizens, face a visa cap and longer wait times.

Yes, lawful permanent residents can sponsor their spouse and minor, unmarried children. However, they cannot sponsor their parents, married children, or siblings.

Sometimes, a family member may have other options to apply for a green card, such as humanitarian or employment visas. There are different options depending on the specific situation, so it’s best to talk to a reputable family-based immigration lawyer at John Nicelli & Associates to determine the best approach.

United States Immigration Attorney

Contact Us to Schedule a Free Consultation With Our Family Based Immigration Lawyer